Thursday 15 September 2011

Micro Macrame Jewellery

Micro macrame jewellery is just awe inspiring and I am afraid I am addicted. I recently introduced hemp jewellery into my collection and I have been carrying on working with hemp and other macrame yarns but using more complex micro macrame knotting techniques to produce my latest collection. If you haven't yet tried micro macrame yourself please take time out to give it a try. Warning it is very adictive.

Here are a few of my latest designs. Please book mark my webpage.

The Micro macrame Hemp Collection. More coming very soon.

Micro Macrame bracelet in golds and White.
In my Etsy Shop



Micro Macrame bracelet in blue white and bronze.
In my Etsy shop



Micro macrame bracelet in purple white and bronze.
In my Etsy Shop.

Micro macrame bracelet in teal and copper.
Sold




Which is your favorite?

3 comments:

  1. The first one is my favorite! I have made this type of macrame jewelry and I agree, it's very fun and addicting! Wishing you much success with your new line of jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fascinating blog, and gorgeous jewellery! Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya! Popping by from the folksy blog post. The detail in these bracelets is amazing! Really gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete